9/10
Ever since I saw the trailers for this movie, I wanted to see it. Timing never seemed to work out with friends, so I went alone on my day off.
I loved everything about this movie. This is EXACTLY the type of movie I like to watch. Less known actors, average storyline, normal- yet- interesting characters.
The sisterly relationship was believable. One second they were fine, one second they were pissy. The father was a bit of a mess up but he was lovely. The little boy was a doll. I really, really felt for the friend of Emily Blunt....who sorta had the wool pulled over her eyes...I don't want to give it away. My favourite character was the dude who ran the cleaning supply store. I loved him! He was so normal and so amazingly accepting of the weirdness that surrounded him.
All of these characters had issues but they were all so wonderful to watch.
Loved this movie.
I just read about the writer...Megan Holley - this was her first writing credit. Bravo!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Got this on my PVR...was waiting to watch it when I was ready....after reading your review I think I'll watch it sooner now!
Post a Comment