5.5/10
This should be under the "things I do for my friends" section. Uncle Paulie wanted to see this one really badly so I succombed to his request.
Now here is my rant:
COULD PEOPLE POSSIBLY SHUT THE HELL UP IN A THEATRE? I mean is that too much to ask nowadays? Have people forgotten what it means to whisper? Everyone around me was talking during this movie...if it were a good movie I would have been more pissed, but since it wasn't, I let it go (as much as I could, because now I am being all passive aggressive in this rant section).
Back to the movie:
Pretty gay. Paul said he would be disappointed if I rated this less than an 8, because he really enjoyed the movie (to each his own). I can't give it an 8, however. The acting was bad, the writing was poor and scenes were cheesy. I think I was the only one giggling at the absurdity of each death scene. Should have gone straight to DVD. Paul, you owe me.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm here to defend my movie.
Sometimes you have to take a movie for what it is - Just a movie. That's the whole point of the Final Destination movies. You leave your mind at the door and have a good time. My kind of movie.
I'd also like to point out some positives from the movie that Merdypops overlooked.
1. A wild opening sequence on a rollercoaster. That was cool.
2. Canadian content, actors and filmed in BC. Canada rules.
3. Nudity. Two Canadian babes get naked in a tanning salon. Wicked.
4. Closure. Wrapped up the trilogy nicely. No teasing of another movie.
5. The company of Mer. So what if she thought the movie she sucked. She's my Ebert.
I can vouch for Mer and say people at movies are idiots. Leave their manners at the trailer park and come to the movies to piss you off. Just once I would like to hear someone say " Shut the f**k up punk"
Post a Comment