Sunday, March 26, 2006

V for Vendetta

6/10

For some reason I thought this movie was going to be totally sci-fi.....so I was pleasantly surprised when I realized it was not. It was a little futuristic but not absolutely unrealistic.

Interesting story...although it confused me in some areas. The whole mask thing got on my nerves at times, since I am someone that likes to analyze people's facial expressions, etc. For example, It drives me crazy when I am speaking to someone that has their sunglasses on..doesn't allow me to see their eyes. So to watch this dude for 2 + hours speaking out of a mask, bothered me...although I know that was part of why they did it. I get it, I get it.

3/4 of the way through the movie I got a giggle attack which stayed with me for about 10 minutes - and managed to be contagious. Lisa and I giggled while Jay remained enthralled with the flick.

A total "guy" movie.

I've seen worse. See "Hostel".

No comments: