Why would someone intentionally write a movie where the viewer has to sit through their excruciating arguments and painful relationship problems?
I saw Vince Vaughn on a talk show where he was saying that he wrote some of this movie and it is funnier than any comedy he has seen - so clever and unique. Well it was unique alright. My parents weren't fighters so I have no tolerance for hearing crap like this.
I was so happy that she didn't take him back in the end (even after he had his stupid epiphany). That part was pleasing to me. No need to teach the teenagers watching this movie to settle for treatment like this. The game playing was ridiculous as well. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. Gawd.
There were a FEW laughs, but not enough to make up for the stress of watching this car wreck.
Put a bullet in my head please.
No comments:
Post a Comment