Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hollywoodland

7.5/10

Ok, either I am hitting my sexual peak, or my tastes are changing. The whole time I was watching this movie, I was enamoured with Adrien Brody. I would NEVER have thought that I would find him attractive, but as a woman, we tend to grow more attracted to people the more we are around them..or get to know them. Not that I know Adrien, but you know what I mean.

The way he chewed his gum, his voice, his accent, his legs, hell, even his nose was wonderful. Skinny men. Mmm mmmm mmmm. I mean, look at him:



Anyhoooo, back to the movie. It was a decent plot, decent acting (more so by Adrien) and had both Molly Parker and Robin Tunney in it. Three people that are great. Ben Affleck? Well, he's sooo the same in every movie - and twice I caught black nose hairs in the close-up. What's up with that? Gaawwd.

If Adrien didn't make his character what it was, I would have said this movie was a 6, but with him, he brought up the rating by a point and a half.

I love you Adrien.

"Adrieeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too think that he is HOT! A sexy beast of a man......really...i'm not joking.