Oops, forgot some that I saw a while ago. Here they are:
No Country For Old Men
7/10
The first half of this movie KICKED ASS. The last quarter of this movie was fucked. I get so disappointed when a movie does that. It starts off sooo strongly and then fizzles near the end.
Examples of this:
Fight Club
U-Turn
Anyway, until this movie went wonky, I really enjoyed it. Too bad it couldn't have carried the wonderfulness through to the end.
August Rush
4/10
Fucking horrible. This was the gayest movie I have seen in A-G-E-S. I vomited a few times in my mouth during this flick. Mind you, it was fun watching Jonathan Rhys Meyers - he's very easy on the orbs. But this movie was full of such sappy bullshit lines and a far fetched crappy storyline that I was rolling my eyes about every 6 minutes.
I have rolled my eyes a few times since when I hear someone talking about how it was such a great movie. Did we see the same flick? (horf)
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment