8/10
This movie was quite good, but there were a few parts where it seemed kind of draggy. Each of these parts were crucial to the storyline, however.
Spoiler
At the end, the guy gets deported. They try to paint a picture of him being a normal, happy human being...and try to make the audience root for him to stay in the country.....but I was happy to see it end this way. Laws are implemented for a reason, hello! If everyone was allowed to cross borders with no consequence, the world would be a mess. Yes, it was shitty that he had to go back to wherever the hell it was, but he wasn't here legally in the first place.
I saw this movie with Andrea, and we couldn't have had more different opinions about it. She thought it wasn't believable. She thought the character development was shoddy. I thought the exact opposite of everything she said.
I think I should go to movies by myself more often. That's what I think.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment