9/10
I love Meryl Streep. I think she is one of the most talented actresses and performers EVER.
This movie made me stare wide-eyed at the screen the whole time, wishing the scenes didn't end, yet waiting excitedly for the next one to begin.
This movie is SO MUCH FUN.
The scenery is GORGEOUS. The singing is fun. The actors seem to be having such a great time. You escape from your uneventful life for two hours and just transition into this wonderland of amazingness.
I saw this movie with my friend Karen and I was concerned that she was going to collapse from dehydration at the end. The waterworks were turned on full blast the whole time. This movie just made her feel so great that she was borderline sobbing all the way through. Convulsing.
She's awesome.
This movie was awesome.
My favourite part was when Meryl sings "The Winner Takes It All" at the top of the cliff. This is a hard song to sing, and she gave me shivers down my spine.
SEE
THIS
MOVIE
PERIOD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment