Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Departed

7/10

Call me a simpleton, but I swear, I can't keep up with movies that are so interwoven that they are hard to follow. I saw this movie with Nancy and Lisa - I turned to Nancy half way through and said "are you following this?" and she said "not really". Then I turned to Lisa and asked the same thing - she responded with a "of course, duh!" type of comment.

Spoiler

By the end of the movie, when EVERYONE dies, I merely shook my head. It made me think of the time when everyone dies in The House of Sand and Fog. Very bizarre. What people find entertaining is different for everyone.

This movie was okay. Leonardo had a scowl on his face the whole time. He's trying way to hard to get an Oscar. Mark Wahlberg had the gayest hair I've ever seen and that made me giggle.
I loved the IRISH grey athletic t-shirts that they had on - I tried to find them online to no avail.

Anyhooo, it was a good night. Can't complain.

No comments: