9/10
Porn with a good story? Isn't that an oxymoron?
This movie pushed the envelope in every way. Sook Yin Lee was veryy...hmm..forward in this movie. There was no simulated sex, it was full on- real intercourse.
I have seen movies in the past that have had real sex (Baise Moi, Romance, Intimacy,etc) but this took the cake for me. There were so many various lifestyles illustrated in this flick, and the characters were very believable. It was as though you were just a fly on the wall, watching the lives of these people.
When movies don't seem like they are actually scripted, it's much more exciting to watch. Have you ever seen "Kids"? I still don't believe there were actually lines in that movie. It seemed like it was totally improvised.
Anyhoo, back to the movie. Good for Sook Yin to be brave and do what she did. I'll be buyin' the DVD. Oh yes, I will.
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment