Friday, March 23, 2007

Black Snake Moan

7/10

Hmmm. I don't know where to begin with this one.

It was a mix between a campy flick, and a serious drama. The only reason I say this, is because the whole idea of chaining a girl to your radiator as a method of rehabilitation is asinine.















However,
I kinda liked this movie. The characters grow on you very quickly, and I generally like most of the films that Christina Ricci stars in. Sam Jackson manages to do his very tired character that shouts out profanities all the time, but whatever - that's just him.

Justin Timberlake also proves himself as a respectable dramatic actor as well.


It was worth the free pass.

I do have to say that Christina Ricci has become waaaayyy too thin now. 10 lbs would do her good. She should hang with me for 3 days. I can work miracles.


No comments: