3/10
What the?
Okay, although I can be very complex sometimes, I am apparently a very simple person. I find it VERY hard to keep up with movies that don't make sense immediately. Movies like The 6th Sense are different - I could figure that one out halfway through. However, movies like Pulp Fiction, Memento, etc are complete entities on their own. There are too many stories and characters in motion, that I usually just mentally check out - and wait for the credits.
This movie was..um....silly.
Was it a premonition? Was she crazy? Did she cause his death? What day was the actual premonition? Why did the days pass in random order? There were so many inconsistencies in this movie, that I don't even know where to start.
Is it me? Or is Hollywood purposely trying to confuse the hell out of the audience to make them feel dumb?
Signed,
Retard
p.s. I may be stupid, but I'm not as stupid as this:
No comments:
Post a Comment