9/10
Okay, if you've seen this movie it's because you're a Kevin Smith fan,
or because you were dragged to it. If the latter, you won't understand
my rating since it would come across as ridiculous. However, if you've
seen his other movies: Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, etc....... you'll love this movie. It had all of the same qualities - vulgarity,
intelligent dialogue, and hilarity.
I was hesistant that Rosario was in this movie, as I have never seen
her in a comedy - yet she was the perfect addition. I laughed my ass off, I
enjoyed the conversations, and most of all, I understood where these
guys were in their life and the pressure they felt to fit in and be
accepted for what/where you are, not who you are.
I'll be buying this one on DVD when it comes out.
Funny.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment