10/10
Okay, so I paid once again to see this movie, and I was afraid that I had only really missed a few minutes originally - and would be disappointed that I wouldn't see anything else worthwhile.
Boy was I wrong!
This movie is my favourite this year by FAR. The chemistry between the actors was outstanding, the writing was excellent and the storyline was crazy but it worked......
It sort of reminded me of "In Her Shoes", because as much as your family drives you crazy sometimes, you become over-protective with them when you feel they may get hurt emotionally.
Toni Collette can do NO wrong in my eyes. She is a fantastic actor who brings a sense of warmth to every role she plays.
You should really go see this movie. Don't wait for the DVD. Pay to see it so that these independent filmmakers can continue to make movies like this.
I'm getting excited about the Calgary Film Fest!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment