Monday, August 21, 2006

Snakes On A Plane!

7/10

Uncle Paulie dragged me to see this movie and I have to admit I was dreading it. I didn't realize that it was a spoof ; I thought it was meant to be a serious flick.

Once I realized this, I sat back and enjoyed the movie. It was HILARIOUS.

I've read some message boards about this movie and most people understand what it was meant to be. Others who take shit too seriously think it was horrible to spoof a situation of people losing their lives in the air. I think those people need to take a pill.

Grab some popcorn, a Coke and sit back to enjoy the absurdity of this film.


Favourite scenes:

-"A spork?"

-the chick that is denied puking into her puke bag

-"I'm sick of these mother@#$ snakes on this mother@#$ plane!!!!"


I haven't been to a movie recently where it was acceptable to yell stuff at
the screen, but this was definitely an exception.


No comments: