Monday, August 21, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean - Curse of Blah Blah Gay

3/10

Kevin, my little brother chose this movie. First of all, he's now my height. Unbelievable how much he has grown.

I took him to the first one a few years ago and I fell asleep for an hour...when I woke up, it felt as though nothing had progressed in the movie. I was dreading this one as well. The first hour was not bad....until the retarded sea creatures surfaced. It just went downhill from there. I wish I would have brought some toothpicks for my eyes because I was trying REALLY hard to stay awake.

Once it was done (one hundred and 150 minutes later), Kevin asked me if I liked it... I said no. He's finally at the age where I don't have to lie. I told him that I don't like movies that aren't real (futuristic storylines, science fiction, fantasy, etc). I like movies that have to do with real people, real events, and intelligent dialogue.

Will I be seeing the third one? Hellllll noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm a movie snob, I know.

No comments: