7.5/10
You all know how I feel about Jason Bateman....he is the perfect boy next door. Average height. Average weight. Perfect freckles. Little space between his two front teeth. He's adorable yet sexy.
Anyhoooodle, this movie was cute. All of the characters were great. Mila Kunis played the perfect manipulator, Kristin Wigg was great as the wife, and David Koechner was sooooo good that you really wanted to punch the crap out of him. This guy is in EVERY movie out there, and yet no one knows his name. Either did I, until now.
Another actor that is popping up everywhere:
Clifton Collins
I really noticed him for the first time in "Sunshine Cleaning". Since then, I see him here and there in movies.
The movie was fun. I watched this alone at Morningside Cinemas on a Sunday night, when it was quiet and enjoyable. I then went to Walmart to do my grocery shopping.....where it was quiet and enjoyable too. Sunday nights are great - because everyone stays home since they need to "prepare" for the week ahead, whatever that means.
A perfect, easy-going, funny film.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment