Monday, November 16, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

5/10

Not really my type of movie, and truthfully I wouldn't have seen it if it was my choice. Sometimes you take one for the team. I try to be open-minded though :)

I'm a big baby when it comes to gory scenes and the scenes with the scalps being sawed off with knives left me horrified. I eventually would just shut my eyes when I suspected that a gory scene was approaching.

Sometimes this movie was serious, and sometimes it was silly. And then, the odd time, you thought it was going to be silly, but it was actually serious. For example, Mike Myers played a British Officer...which ended up being a semi-serious role. The whole time I was waiting for him to bust out in the "Fat Bastard" Scottish accent. Oops. I mean the Fat BastErds accent.

Only okay.

Not fabulous.

Only okay.

No comments: