8/10
I love a good zombie flick. I know this doesn't really fall into my usual dislike of anything that isn't considered "real", but man, they are so entertaining!
Woody Harrelson is always good in whatever he chooses. Jesse Eisenberg is semi-annoying, as he is always the same character in every movie, but the two of them did really well together.
Zombie movies are great because they are always humorous, even if they don't intend to be.
I was worried in the first ten minutes, because it was especially gory, but once you got through that, it was great.
The scene with Bill Murray was especially noteworthy. I will leave it at that. The movie is worthwhile just for this one scene!
I was entertained from beginning to end, so I give this a higher mark than normal. Fun!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment