1/10
I know, I know. This doesn't seem like something I would choose. That's because it's not. It was my friend Karen's birthday and she chose this flick. I can take one for the team every once in a while.......
Halfway through this movie, I pulled out my notepad and started to write my "to do" list.
Seriously.
I'd look up at the screen, look down and write "dye hair". Look up at the screen, look down and write "vacuum."
Swear.
A truly, truly bad movie. Not even worth renting. Or watching... if it comes on television...which will probably be next week.
Save your precious 90 minutes for something constructive, like...say......napping.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my Gawd, my friend and I saw this movie only because it was the only one playing at a specific time and we didn't want to wait for the other ones to start....Anyhooooo.....IT TRULY SUCKED....We were howling at the fact that there were only "tweens" in the theatre at the time and they were talking and giggling the whole time. We went to the cheap movie theatre THANK GOD. I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone....at all...no matter what age you are.
oh....it's shopAholic...not shopOholic. FINALLY I GET SOME REVENGE.
Oops! Yes, you busted me.
Post a Comment